With offices in London and Silicon Valley, we are a specialist merchant bank focusing on exit preparation, shareholder advisory and strategic sell-side M&A and larger financings.
We deliver exceptional outcomes and certainty of results for international technology companies.
Total Deal Value since 2011.
Returned to European VCs.
Transactions since 2011.
Success rate since 2011.
Our approach is best defined by our core values, against which we ask our clients to judge us and our work:
- Synthesise and connect concepts to produce new ideas or approaches.
- Open-minded and we think laterally to reach unique insights.
- Present compelling thinking in a persuasive manner.
- Challenge points of view by arguing them logically and decisively.
- Prepared to express an opinion even if it is controversial or difficult for recipients to hear.
- Take initiative in charting a course of action through leadership and direction.
- Utilise collective intelligence and effort to achieve a result that is superior to the effort of one individual.
- “Pitch in” without sense of entitlement of position.
- Encourage others to voice their points of view and question assumptions.
- Push through where others may give up to obtain an outstanding outcome.
- Take ownership and accountability of projects, tasks and responsibilities.
- Exceed expectations by being self-motivated, autonomous and self-sufficient.
- Possess “raw horsepower”and we have the ability to learn quickly and grasp difficult or abstract concepts.
- Apply business savvy, thoughtfulness, experience, and judgment.
- Emotionally intelligent, with the ability to read people and understand interpersonal dynamics
- Treat people as we expect to be treated ourselves.
- Maintain an open and positive environment, refraining from interrupting or in anyway denigrating people, both internally and externally.
- Solve confrontation with peaceful discussion.
Magister Advisors is an appointed representative of Magister Capital Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the FCA.